Good luck, Mike. Keep in touch.
102 2023-10-17 15:36:09
Re: Thank you, Sol (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi, Sol,
I agree with Dagny and George. Many thanks for all your help in getting us back up and running.
Regards, Randall
103 2023-10-16 11:21:38
Re: Restoring accounts (58 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Sol,
I paid for another year for the premium service so I could get back on TNBW right away. My last upgrade was in June 2023, so if you could add eight more months to my account that'd be great and it'd take me into spring 2025.
When my account was restored, I had about 150 more points than before the crash because of recent postings. I'll need to re-post A Cruel Twist, Demise, and Temples of Abydos. I used the extra points to re-post the first 14 chapters of Mission: Yemen, so if I could get another 75 points I should be good to go.
Many thanks, Randy
104 2023-10-16 10:12:28
Re: Finally published my novel "Chuck Steak" which was born on here:) (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Basic)
Many congrats, Casper!
105 2023-10-15 10:44:30
Re: Question Marks (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just checked and the question marks are only where I put them.
106 2023-10-13 11:51:34
Re: Missing Profile Info and Books (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Will be doing that soon. I had an updated profile saved to my hard drive, so I used it to update my TNBW profile.
With Sol needing to use the file from 2021, I now have plenty of points again so I'm reposting all of the chapters for Mission: Yemen as I lost about 30 reviews. Hopefully, some of the reviewers will come back for another look.
Regards, Randall
107 2023-10-13 09:55:55
Topic: Mission: Yemen (0 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
I'm starting to re-post the first 14 chapters of Mission: Yemen that disappeared before I begin posting any new ones. Since I lost everyone's reviews, if you're interested in taking another look I'd be very appreciative and will reciprocate.
Best regards, Randall
108 2023-10-13 09:19:40
Topic: Missing Profile Info and Books (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I've also noticed everything I had added in the past two years to my profile has disappeared as have four of my books on the bookshelf. Two of the books I deleted from receiving reviews are back, even though they're published so reviews aren't needed: Revenge and Ultimate Escalation.
Meanwhile everything associated (including posted reviews) with the chapters I posted on Mission: Yemen, Temples of Abydos, A Cruel Twist, and Demise have vanished. Sigh!
109 2023-10-13 09:10:54
Re: Connections (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Doing the same now. According to the profiles of several who I don't recognize they were last seen on TNBW in 2019 or 2020. They're all being removed.
110 2023-10-12 17:11:27
Re: Site Update (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I paid again today (my premium membership was renewed in June) as it was the only way I could see anything.
Regards, Randall
111 2021-04-02 07:50:16
Re: Connections spammer (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Sol, a writer named steve.jeff sent me a connection request because he wants to have business-oriented communications with me. Naturally, I declined.
Must be something in the water today.
I received one from steve.jeff saying congratulations. Just deleted it without responding or connecting.
112 2021-04-01 14:44:25
Re: Spam Reviews (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I received a similar one last week.
113 2021-03-25 21:39:12
Re: New member: Hello TNBW World! (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, J.M. TNBW is a great place to be. Regards, Randall
114 2021-03-17 08:46:57
Re: New Book Published (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Don60 wrote:I recently published a collection of Short Stories called "The Healing Road Chronicles. It's available on Amazon as of Today. Many thanks to Bill, M.J., and others out here who've reviewed my work and encouraged to keep at it.
Don
Couldn't find it on the first 4 pages when I pasted The Healing Road Chronicles in Amazon's book search box.
MT
Couldn't find it trying the same thing MT did. Not sure why. However, I looked under Don's book shelf under his profile and found the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z45KBMN
I tried again and found it under the title, The Healing Road: A Mind Cleansing Journey.
Regards, Randall
115 2021-03-16 17:48:37
Re: Black Ops in Fiction Article Now Live (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Well done, Randall. I, too, enjoyed Clear and Present Danger, along with the novels of Vince Flynn (RIP) featuring Mitch Rapp.
Many thanks, Jack!
116 2021-03-16 15:48:05
Re: Black Ops in Fiction Article Now Live (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Terrific article, Randall. I just read it in full, and found it detailed and authoritative. This should be an aide memoire for anyone looking to write a black ops novel for the first time. One of my favourite black ops book was Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy - a real classic.
All the best.
Ian
Hi Ian,
Many thanks for your kind words. I'm working on a follow-up article about realism in fiction. This was briefly mentioned in my first article, but I've received the go-ahead to do this one.
117 2021-03-16 09:25:58
Re: Review Rotation List--Updated + post here for completed reviews (8 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Alkemi's The Souring Seas, chapter 33.
118 2021-03-11 11:28:35
Re: Black Ops in Fiction Article Now Live (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Randall Krzak wrote:Hi everyone,
Shortly after the release of Mission: Angola, I was contacted by the editor-in-chief of the web daily, Mystery & Suspense Magazine to see if I'd do a feature article called 'Black Ops in Fiction.' Many thanks to those who reviewed the article when I posted it on TNBW.
It's now live at:
https://www.mysteryandsuspense.com/blac … thrillers/
Regards to all, Randall
Thanks for this Randall.
MT
You're welcome, MT ![]()
119 2021-03-11 09:44:04
Topic: Black Ops in Fiction Article Now Live (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
Shortly after the release of Mission: Angola, I was contacted by the editor-in-chief of the web daily, Mystery & Suspense Magazine to see if I'd do a feature article called 'Black Ops in Fiction.' Many thanks to those who reviewed the article when I posted it on TNBW.
It's now live at:
https://www.mysteryandsuspense.com/blac … thrillers/
Regards to all, Randall
120 2021-03-04 08:59:43
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Randall Krzak wrote:k.l.warzala wrote:Hi! I'm a newbie here and I'm so happy!
This is the kind of site I've been searching for. All the sites I used to belong to were mostly for 13 year olds. It was hard to find something geared to "big people". I've already learned a lot from many of the writers on here. I'm an old school writer and the things that applied when I first started writing (100 years ago) don't seem to apply anymore. It's hard to break the habit, but the great writers on here have a lot of patience. I'm very grateful for all the help. KLWelcome aboard, KL! I see you have a couple of WIPs posted. Which one would you like reviewed first? Regards, Randall
Thank you Randall! You can pick anyone you want, I'm not particular, just don't break my heart too much! KL
LOL! I'll get started soon.:)
121 2021-03-02 09:24:12
Re: Formatting agent submissions in Gmail (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I agree with Bill and Jack's suggestions--it's what I'd do.
122 2021-02-21 09:49:11
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi! I'm a newbie here and I'm so happy!
This is the kind of site I've been searching for. All the sites I used to belong to were mostly for 13 year olds. It was hard to find something geared to "big people". I've already learned a lot from many of the writers on here. I'm an old school writer and the things that applied when I first started writing (100 years ago) don't seem to apply anymore. It's hard to break the habit, but the great writers on here have a lot of patience. I'm very grateful for all the help. KL
Welcome aboard, KL! I see you have a couple of WIPs posted. Which one would you like reviewed first? Regards, Randall
123 2021-02-15 08:41:57
Re: Queen of Diamonds (18 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Jack!
124 2021-02-12 15:54:56
Re: New Release - Mission: Angola (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations!
Many thanks!
125 2021-02-11 11:24:16
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Wow, Congrats, Randy!
Many thanks, CJ!