76

(2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Belated Happy Labor Day to George and Bill!

77

(2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many congrats, Alza! Well done!

Randy

78

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, MJ!!

79

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, George and Dirk!

80

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, Bill and Dagny!

81

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hi everyone,

We're still getting unpacked after our move from Scotland to South Carolina but I hope to begin catching up on reviews this coming week.

Regards to all,
Randall

82

(13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hi Marilyn,

Sorry to see you go, but understand you need to look after yourself. Hope things turn around for you.
Take care and best regards, Randall

83

(7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Sideman wrote:

Hi, Randy.

Do you think you'll be able to tolerate me that long?

Good luck on your move to South Carolina. i remember you mentioning that to me on our last PM. I hope you and Sylvia find significant happiness there. Wishing both of you nothing but the very best.

I'll be over this evening to revisit "Mission Yeman". I'll pick up where I left off and try to catch up over the next week or so. I remember how much I liked your character, Shatara.

Take care,

Alan

LOL! Of course.:)

All the best to you and Di.
Regards, Randy & Sylvia

84

(7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Sideman wrote:

Thanks, Dirk. It;'s good to be back. But the halls of TNBW aren't very crowded these days. Good for you for doing your part regarding your mother's care. My mother lived to be 90, and her mother made it to 99. So I might be around to irritate a lot more people before I'm gone!

Alan

Hope you make it to 100!

dagny wrote:

Another winner? No surprise there! You're an excellent writer, who deserves all the accolades your work receives!

dags smile

Many thanks, Dags!

Many thanks, George & Bobby.

Many thanks, Bill, Dirk, & Alan.

Hi everyone,

I found out last night that Ultimate Escalation was one of the six first place winners in the 2023 Chanticleer International Book Award for Global Thrillers.

This makes six years in a row with a winner!

Many thanks to everyone who has reviewed my work, especially those who have been with me for the long haul. I couldn't have achieved this without your help and support.

Regards, Randall

89

(22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Take it slow and easy when you get home, Bill.  No marathons! smile

90

(22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Glad to hear you're mobile, Bill. Take it easy and hope you're home soon.

Walyullah wrote:

Hi Randall,

I would be thrilled to receive your help. You've done exactly what I'm trying to do! I'll connect with you and will check in and update you on my progress in the next 2-3 months. The move sounds super stressful but also exiting. Hope you enjoy the transition.

And Dirk, thanks again for the major help. I don't really have any social media following for my poetry. None to be honest, as far as the platforms that matter go, like Instagram. Again, I'm realizing my project might be shifting into something I hadn't anticipated, but it seems like a fun journey. And I have friends to go through it with!

Regarding social media though, wouldn't I need to only post stuff that won't be in my book? You were saying presses don't publish content that's already freely available.

Many thanks and just accepted your friend request.

I can help with self-publishing as I did my wife's poetry book in 2021. However, I won't be able to do it until at least July as we're in the middle of a major international move and won't have time until we've completed our transition.

93

(22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hope you continue on the path of recovery, Bill. All the best!

94

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

jack the knife wrote:

Did you find a place?

Yes, in Greer, SC.  It was just what Sylvia and I wanted.

95

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hi everyone,

I've been off the site for almost four weeks as Sylvia and I were on a house-hunting trip to South Carolina and didn't have much internet access. We're back in Scotland now and I'll catch up on all the reviews I've received and provide reviews in response.

Thanks and regards, Randall

Many thanks for organizing, Dirk. Great job!

97

(264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Duffie wrote:

I am so thrilled to be here because I have such hope this forum will help me tremendously in getting my stories told!  I am not a writer but I believe everybody has some story of value and that story should be told.

Welcome to TNBW!

98

(14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Welcome! Enjoy the experience

99

(264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Thomas W. Case wrote:

Hello,

I am new here.  What is the best way to get reviews and navigate this site.  I would like to make the most of my time here.

Thanks,
Thomas W. Case

Welcome, Thomas! TNBW is a great place to be.

100

(12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Good luck to everyone if this gets off the ground.