126

(281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)

Hi everyone,

I'll try to get caught up with my reviews ASAP. With the release/promotion of Mission: Angola, I've been tied up. Something else also popped up for me to take care of. A couple of days after its release, I was contacted by the editior-in-chief of the web daily, Mystery & Suspense Magazine to do a feature article on Black Ops in Fiction. The article has been approved and will appear on their website on March 10th. Back to reviews!

Regards, Randy

127

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks for your kind words, Alan!

128

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, Bobbie!

129

(4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

I had a similar offer on my first manuscript from three different editors looking to pull me in. After reviewing their suggestions, it was clear they weren't any better than the folks of TNBW (and not as friendly!).

130

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, John!

131

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many thanks, Dae!

132

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Mission: Angola (Xavier Sear Thriller Book 1) by Solstice Publishing. The Kindle version is now available and the paperback will be coming in a day or so.

https://amzn.to/3bWH6XD

Many thanks to all who help to make this a reality.

Regards Randall

133

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Definitely spam.

134

(2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Will go through as many as I can, Jack.

135

(6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Happy Holidays everyone to you and yours! Best regards, Randall

136

(1 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Welcome back, Kevin!

137

(1 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Welcome aboard! TNBW is a great place to be!

138

(13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Having the same trouble, too.

139

(13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Having the same trouble, too.

140

(4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hi Martin, and welcome aboard!

TNBW is a great place to be--plenty of helpful people. I second Sideman's comments about getting involved. Look forward to checking out your work when you begin posting. Regards, Randall

I learned to begin on a new line every time a character changes.

Many thanks, C.E. and Eva!

Many thanks, Christine and Ann!

Rachel Parsons wrote:

Congrats, Randy!


Many thanks, Rachel!

145

(264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

C J Driftwood wrote:
inksplatter wrote:
Randall Krzak wrote:

Welcome aboard, George!  Plenty of folks to lend a hand.

You might want to move your initial posting so people can earn points, which are needed to post new work.

Thank you, Randall!!:) How do I move my post? Sorry, I'm a complete newb?

Go to your Publishing settings and select the "Premium" which has the stack of coins next to it.

Many thanks, CJ!  I got tied up and didn't get a chance to send this along to Inksplatter.:)

Many thanks, everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just signed a contract for Mission: Angola (Xavier Sear Thriller Book 1) with Solstice Publishing. Many thanks to all who provided chapter reviews as the story unfolded. Couldn't have achieved this without your help!

Thanks again and best regards,
Randall

148

(264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Welcome aboard, George!  Plenty of folks to lend a hand.

You might want to move your initial posting so people can earn points, which are needed to post new work.

graymartin wrote:

So cool. Congrats, Randall!

Many thanks, Gray!

Don60 wrote:

Congrats!!!

Many thanks, Don!