Completed an inline review of NJC's The Sorcerer's Progress, Book 2, chapter 22.
176 2020-09-11 07:36:32
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
177 2020-09-11 07:25:19
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Alkemi's The Road to Environmental Armageddon, chapter 6.
178 2020-09-11 07:18:47
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of CJ's Final Conflict, chapter 3.
179 2020-09-11 07:03:37
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Left an inline review of Jube's The World of Phyries, chapter 38.
180 2020-09-08 14:58:09
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Randall, what about your Angola story. I notice you have posted the final chapter. Will you be leaving it up hoping for more reviews? Or will you soon be taking it down and starting a new story?
Yes, I'll be leaving it up until the end of October. There's another one already under way: Revenge. The first nine chapters of this one are posted. his is the sequel to Colombian Betrayal. Whichever one you want to go for is fine with me.:)
Regards, Randall
181 2020-09-08 06:40:40
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Many thanks for your comments Jube and Alkemi. Will continue to read your work.:)
182 2020-09-07 10:09:20
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Has this group folded? Don't see much activity or are people just not bothering to post when they leave a review?
183 2020-08-27 07:49:36
Re: Hi (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, Kevin! TNBW is a great place to be, with plenty of helpful folks. Enjoy!
Regards, Randall
184 2020-08-18 08:19:22
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
I left an inline review of NJC's, The Sorcerer's Progress, Book 2, chapter 21.
185 2020-08-07 13:05:32
Re: I owe reviews! (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Take care of yourself, Dirk. Hope you're back on your feet soon.
186 2020-08-01 07:34:04
Re: LADY SILVER Brings Home the Goods (25 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Bobbie! Well done!
187 2020-07-29 07:24:04
Re: Beginnings (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
John - Maybe, as Dagny suggested, you only have one book in you. You seem obsessed with one book, after all. But right now you have multiple versions of a work with no finality. I think I suggested years ago that you pull the trigger, stop making perfect the enemy of the good, and try to get the damned thing published! Unless you will be satisfied with letting your talent wander endlessly in TNBW.
John,
I agree with Jack. Go for it!
188 2020-07-05 21:08:45
Re: Hello (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Neil,
Welcome to TNBW! It's a great place to be with plenty of helpful people.
Regards, Randall
189 2020-07-04 20:16:32
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Jube,
It's magic. It doesn't need explanation. Your young readers are not going to care, and you nerd readers will figure it out for themselves.
If it is important to you, you can have the electricity bounce off of both elements and show a comparison, without having to explain. But you're in the middle of an action scene and explanations slow things down.
Hey, Jube,
I agree with CJ. Regards, Randy
190 2020-06-18 07:11:56
Re: Carnage in Singapore - 2019 CIBA Global Thriller Finalist (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations. I'll have the champagne ready -- let us know how it goes.
Many thanks, Claire!
191 2020-06-17 20:59:18
Re: Carnage in Singapore - 2019 CIBA Global Thriller Finalist (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Rachel and Gray!
192 2020-06-17 15:14:41
Re: Carnage in Singapore - 2019 CIBA Global Thriller Finalist (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Jack and Bill! Couldn't have done it without your outstanding help and support!
193 2020-06-17 15:13:25
Re: Carnage in Singapore - 2019 CIBA Global Thriller Finalist (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats, Randall! Good luck! Will you becoming to the States for the announcement?
Perhaps next time. Colombian Betrayal has been entered in the 2020 competition.
194 2020-06-17 08:08:26
Topic: Carnage in Singapore - 2019 CIBA Global Thriller Finalist (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share my news. Carnage in Singapore, workshopped on TNBW, is now a finalist in the 2019 Chanticleer International Book Awards in their Global Thrillers category. The First in Category winners and the Grand Prize winner will be announced in September.
Many thanks to all who've provided reviews of my work. Regards, Randall
195 2020-06-12 15:50:36
Re: Just to let you know... (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hope you continue to get over the infection and return to normal soon.
196 2020-06-12 07:20:15
Re: gone, but not forgotten (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Damn, damn, damn! I accidentally erased my whole book! I've spent the day trying to retrieve it, but the software isn't letting me see the files, it just tells me they're retrievable. I have to stop before I erase the whole confounded computer in the trash bin. My only recourse is to copy chapter by chapter from tnbw. Gah!
Hope you're able to get things back! I know the feeling as a couple of years ago, my computer died. Fortunately, everything was backed up except my WIP at the time but I was able to retrieve the chapters from TNBW. Now, I back up on a regular basis and keep my current WIP on two computers (desktop and laptop).
Fingers crossed for you!
197 2020-06-09 07:07:00
Re: New and saying hello. (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, John! TNBW's a great place to be with plenty of helpful folks! Enjoy!
198 2020-06-07 08:27:52
Re: new website (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Well done, Bobbie! Great looking site!
199 2020-05-31 08:15:15
Re: Newbie hello (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, Monica.
TNBW's a great place to be with plenty of helpful people. Enjoy the experience!
Randall
200 2020-05-27 21:27:10
Re: Rights question (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, Dae!
I agree with Bill's comments. It's exactly what I had to do with my first publisher. You'll find most people seem to remove their stories from TNBW prior to actual publication.
Enjoy the site--plenty of helpful people here!