Many thanks, Bobbie!
227 2020-02-26 08:14:01
Topic: Dangerous Alliance (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
“Please spread the word! My award-winning novel, Dangerous Alliance, is participating in this week's Taleflick Discovery contest and needs your vote. Head to the link below after 10:00am pacific time and cast your vote. The competition is open until Friday at 4pm PT. Many thanks!
Regards, Randall
228 2020-02-25 17:18:31
Re: Colombian Betrayal (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Don and Jack!
229 2020-02-24 22:52:47
Topic: Colombian Betrayal (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
My latest novel, Colombian Betrayal (workshopped on TNBW as A Cartel's Revenge) is now available for Kindle pre-orders at a reduced price until the official release date of March 30th, 2020. Many thanks to all who provided reviews. Couldn't have done it without you!
Amazon U.S.: https://amzn.to/2STHnR6
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2w1tabI
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2PlCfTD
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/32o81EF
230 2020-02-12 23:55:24
Re: Newsletter Announcement (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Don! Greatly appreciated!
231 2020-02-12 15:58:53
Re: Friend or Foe? Sol? (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Took them as spam and deleted
232 2020-02-12 09:58:15
Topic: Newsletter Announcement (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hello everyone,
As I get ready for the release of my fourth novel (all workshopped on TNBW, I'm adding a newsletter to augment my weekly blog.
My newsletter will contain information about my currently-published novels, promotions, and new releases. I don't plan to send more than one newsletter per week (unless I need to fix major errors), so you won't get inundated.
If you're interested in signing up, please go to my website at www.randallkrzak.com. There should be a popup window for adding your email address to receive my newsletter.
Thank you and best regards, Randall
233 2020-02-09 08:35:50
Re: Chicken Soup (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, MJ!
234 2020-01-31 15:46:37
Re: Carnage in Singapore - Update (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Jack!
235 2020-01-30 20:12:54
Re: Carnage in Singapore - Update (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Christine & Don!
236 2020-01-27 22:47:02
Re: Carnage in Singapore - Update (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations, Randy! That's awesome news.
Many thanks, Rachel!
237 2020-01-27 16:34:02
Re: Carnage in Singapore - Update (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, CJ, Vern, and MJ. Greatly appreciated!
238 2020-01-26 20:25:10
Topic: Carnage in Singapore - Update (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
Carnage in Singapore, which was workshopped on TNBW and released by Solstice Publishing in August 2019, is currently completing in the 2019 Chanticleer International Book Awards (Global Thrillers category). As of today, it's one of twelve semi-finalists!
The seven First in Category winners will be announced on April 18th at Chanticleer's annual conference. Since I won't be attending, I'll have to wait for formal notification of the winners.
Many thanks to all who helped me improve my writing with your reviews. Regards, Randall
239 2020-01-09 23:10:57
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I just wanted to say hi. I am completely new to all of this. I have always felt too overwhelmed by online writing communities and forums to join, but The Next Big Writer looks great and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in. I've just posted my writing for the first time and now I'm going to have a read of some of the great stories on here.
Welcome aboard! TNBW is definitely a great place to be!
240 2020-01-09 08:59:43
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of NJC's The Sorcerer's Progress, Book 2: Earth By Fire, chapter 20.
241 2020-01-07 18:40:31
Re: Happy New Year! (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
And the same to you, Rachel, et al! Let the good times roll!
242 2020-01-07 00:48:40
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Happy new year everyone!
I found a great description of this site as "In this community, you’ll find writers who offer professional, no-fluff feedback. There’s not a lot of random activity here, but rather a more somber discourse on writing." I thought - count me in!
I am just finishing up the story arc/plot skeleton of a historical novel that describes my family's experience in Soviet Russia. Doing a lot of research, interviews, memoir collection at this stage. Will be posting them as snippets for feedback. I am writing in Russian to capture time & place better, and translating as I go, with intent to publish the book in English.
Looking over forums to see which are most suitable for technical writing discussions. Let me know if you have a favorite!
Birdie
Welcome aboard! Plenty of helpful people on TNBW!
243 2020-01-06 10:53:04
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Alkemi's The Road to Environmentl Armageddon, chapters 3 and 4.
244 2019-12-30 15:40:42
Re: Happy New Year! (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Happy New Year, Lynn and everyone else on TNBW! Hope the new year brings everyone good health and prosperity!
245 2019-12-20 20:55:42
Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Happy Holidays to all!
Best regards, Randall
246 2019-12-18 08:49:54
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Jube's The World of Phyries, chapter 36.
247 2019-12-11 19:23:12
Re: Nominations for best writing communities (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Done!
248 2019-12-10 08:14:13
Re: Rules of comma usage (12 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Many thanks for sharing!
249 2019-12-09 08:21:44
Re: Chapter names or not? (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I don't think it makes a hill of beans whether you give chapters names or not for a product ready for publishing -- perhaps different story on this site. I put chapter names in my novel on this site for additional description about the chapter topic, but do not have them in my master draft. I feel that on site perhaps a possible reviewer might get some inkling of whether to continue reviewing that next chapter but when/if a person buys the book they are probably not going to be influenced by chapter names. Just my opinion. Take care. Vern
PS: Type numbers? Who cares.
I include chapter names when I post on TNBW but they are eliminated by the time I submit my manuscripts. I use natural numbers for chapters.
250 2019-12-04 23:45:48
Re: Who needs an extra review? (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Agree with Ray and Dirk