njc wrote:

Congratulations again!

Many thanks, NJC.   Exciting times--long may they last.

Just getting started with The Kurdish Connection and have two great reviews to share with you:

Outstanding Debut 5-Star!
Very apropos to today & Randy really knows his stuff. Well-written and thought-provoking. Worth every second of reading time. Get your copy today! This is an outstanding debut. I hope to read more from this author.

Great Book - 5 Star!
Outstanding book. I read this with interest from from the first page. The characters are completely believable and the setting can only be described as "war torn". Once you start it, you can't put it down.

Janet Taylor-Perry wrote:

Randy,

Share the reviews you have on Amazon now.

Will do!

Hi Ann,

Many thanks.

I understand what you're saying. However, I have Canadians friends who are happy to take the books back home with them and mail them on my behalf. From the nearest Barnes and Noble, it's about two miles to the bridge to Canada. Still, perhaps I should modify my comment. 

Regards, Randy

Dave wrote:

Congratulations sir. Good luck.

Many thanks, Dave!

Very interesting. Many thanks for posting, Ann.

jack the knife wrote:

Randy, the "Look inside" feature of the book on Amazon doesn't seem to be working. Might check that out.

Many thanks, Jack. I was told that could still take a few days but if it's not active by morning, I'll pass this along to the publisher. I noticed they're still working on the B&N entries.  Regards, Randy

cobber wrote:

Congratulations! I'm going to pick up a copy. Do you want me to order from Amazon or directly from  you?

Many thanks, Cobber.

You can order from either Amazon or me, whichever you prefer. From me you'll get a signed copy. I should receive my order early next week.

Thanks again, Randy

max keanu wrote:

Congrats! Keep writing!

Many thanks, Max!

The sequel, Dangerous Alliance, is underway.:)

Regards, Randy

denisef wrote:

Congrats.....Huge accomplishment.....

Many thanks, Denise!

Regards, Randy

Janet Taylor-Perry wrote:

Congrats! Yes, I want a copy signed. And go post this on Facebook. I'll share and share and share.

Many thanks, Janet.  Couldn't have been achieved without your help!

I'll be getting the word out on Facebook, etc today.
Thanks again and best regards, Randy

njc wrote:

Randy, well-done.  I hope you're bursting with pride and excitement.

Many thanks, NJC!  Yes, it's hard to believe--still sinking in. Now I need to spread the word via social media.
Regards, Randy

Tom Oldman wrote:

My check will be in the mail tomorrow, Randy. Well done, or as we say in the navy: Bravo Zulu!

~Tom

Many thanks, Tom!  Look forward to seeing You Only Love Twice published, too!

The Kurdish Connection is now live on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. Will be available through barnesandnoble.com shortly.  Many thanks for everyone's help!

Many thanks, Jack.

Couldn't have done it without you, Janet T-P, and all of the other great TNBW members who provided insight and guidance along the way.

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce my debut novel, The Kurdish Connection, is now available through amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. It will shortly be available through Barnes and Noble for those using NOOK vice Kindle. Many thanks to all TNBWers who helped me along my journey.

paperback:
https://www.amazon.com/Kurdish-Connecti … 1945181060
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kurdish-Connec … 1945181060

Kindle:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2AN1KO
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2AN1KO

If you'd like a paperback copy, send a check for $16 US to Randall Krzak, 7560 Lakeshore Rd N, Palms, MI  48465. I'll sign it and send it back. I'll cover the shipping costs (US only at this time).

Regards to all, Randy

667

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Way to go, Janet!

Completed an inline review of NJC's The Sorcerer's Progress, Book Two, Earth By Fire, chapters six and seven.

njc wrote:

The URL ends with April-Chastain-Ingrigue/dp/1537186833/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475459745&sr=8-2&keywords=wilted+magnolias

From 'ref=' onward you have info about where the link came from, etc.  Some of it may tell Amazon if it came from a link that earns a commission.  The query part (including, I think, the alphabet-encoding spec utf8, tells Amazon what the original lookup was.  They can use that if the book is not found, or to provide additional items for display.

Just checked how Bitly created my shortcut and it does show all of the information when it is used. If Amazon keys on this, then it's probably better to use a longer link but stop after the ASIN. Dropping the information after the ASIN still takes me to where I want to go.

I looked at your responses to my review of chapter six. I pointed things out that caught my attention as I read. Since these comments don't seem to help, I'm not sure if further reading will be of benefit to you and will just waste my time.

Completed an inline review of Suin's 'Being Fifteen', chapter 18.

672

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Go, Janet, go!

Completed a review of alkemi's 'The Souring Seas' Chapters 17.

674

(12 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)

Sent my edits back Monday night and received the Initial Proof a few minutes ago. Will break off from reviews until I go through this and get it back.

Publication date for The Kurdish Connection is now set for February 7th!

Completed a review of alkemi's 'The Souring Seas' Chapters 16.