Left a review of Ann's 'Aloha Spirit' Chapter 4 - School
976 2015-08-09 17:09:02
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
977 2015-08-08 22:13:17
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 5 - Reflection
978 2015-08-08 14:57:30
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Matthew's 'Krudges: The Girl who Lost the Earth, Book 1' - CH 2A - Contact in Space, The Trip Up
979 2015-08-05 13:25:20
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Cobber's 'State of Vengeance' - Chapter 23
980 2015-08-05 01:30:54
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness' - Chapter 4.
981 2015-08-04 14:06:21
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Jube's 'The World of Phyries' - Chapter 3.
982 2015-08-03 13:26:43
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Ann's 'Aloha Spirit' Chapter 3 - Out Lady of Peace.
983 2015-08-02 20:19:36
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Left a review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 3, The Tiger's Motivation.
984 2015-08-02 15:50:27
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Matthew's 'Krudges: The Girl who Lost the Earth, Book 1' - CH 1C Contact on Earth, Office Sleight of Hand
985 2015-08-01 22:19:12
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Cobber's 'State of Vengeance' - Chapter 22 - Prisoner.
986 2015-08-01 21:20:01
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Just left a review for Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness' Chapter 3, Awakened.
987 2015-07-31 21:17:40
Re: my dear, dear friends (28 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Max, Sorry to hear about your loss. Any loss is tough, but after 25 years, it will be devastating. They say time heals all wounds, but the grieving must come first. May God comfort you in your time of need.
988 2015-07-30 23:10:44
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 2.
989 2015-07-30 22:03:09
Re: Magic of Books workshop (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Great info Janet. Many thanks for sharing!
990 2015-07-29 00:43:14
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Left a review for Ann on 'Aloha Spirit', Chapter 2 - Laundry Day.
991 2015-07-28 13:08:29
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 3 - The Road to Bridgeport.
992 2015-07-28 01:20:47
Re: How much truth do you put into your writing? (12 replies, posted in Thriller/Mystery/Suspense)
Many thanks for your advice. The footnotes have been eliminated.
993 2015-07-28 00:40:58
Re: Wishlist Cont. (212 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I've asked that either reviews, works/chapters, or subscribers be given something like a forum space. Here's a situation that shows why: I've been reviewing a story by Randall Krzak. Our discusion in reviews has been carried out by adding additional reviews. Normally I suggest that an author open a forum for his work in a group he and I share. But Randall and I share only the Premium group--that is, the Everything/Everybody group. This doesn't seem to be the best place to open a discussion centered on one author or one work.
Why not join one R. Krzak's groups? Well, I began to review his story not out of shared topic interest but because he has an interesting story and he seems to be working on skills that I'm still working on, so I hope to help and learn at the same time. This seems a sound basis for reviewing, and for having a forum.
Hi NJC, I know you're not a big fan of connections but for one on one discussions it seems to work fine. I use it for a couple different writers I'm reviewing. However, it does mean that others don't see what is said. Always a trade-off. By the way, thanks for saying you think I have an interesting story. Agree that I'm working on a number of skills as I'm totally new to fiction. You've been a big help thus far - thanks!
994 2015-07-28 00:32:40
Re: Wishlist Cont. (212 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I use Word (or OE Writer) so when I read, and comment, an in-line review I have my copy open in another window. As I agree with a nit, I make the change. That way, I'm always up to date and can grab a chapter if I wish and post it immediately.
~Tom
I do the same. It helps to speed up minor revisions. For longer edits, I usually cut/paste feedback comments directly into my Word document so I have it readily at hand. I just mark it in a different color. As I have time, I go back and review these comments and start making changes. May not work for everyone, but it does for me.
995 2015-07-27 12:29:29
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Posted a review of Matthew's chapter, Contact on Earth, JAXA.
996 2015-07-26 12:08:47
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapter 21.
997 2015-07-26 00:54:28
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Just left a review of Stefanie's chapter, Doomsday.
998 2015-07-24 18:25:56
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 1.
999 2015-07-23 23:37:05
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Left a review for Ann on Aloha Spirit today. Jube, are we reviewing 'The World Of Phyries' for you?
1,000 2015-07-23 13:08:28
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
I left a review for CJ and will move on to Ann.