Completed an inline review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 23.
626 2017-02-25 02:12:12
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
627 2017-02-24 19:19:58
Re: Another author interview (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Way to go with the interviews! Well done1
628 2017-02-21 15:29:39
Re: Vote for Lucky Thirteen (The Raiford Eyes!) (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just left another daily vote--good luck!
629 2017-02-19 02:11:46
Re: You Only Love Twice submitted for publication (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Good luck, Bill! Will keep my fingers (and toes) crossed for you.
630 2017-02-17 22:40:44
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
I think you achieved your objectives--to keep us informed and doing so within 1,000 words.:)
I'm certainly satisfied with the size of the group. As long as every group member participates, we have sufficient numbers. That's my two cents' worth.:)
631 2017-02-16 02:50:58
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
The product details were wrong as well. Not my publisher and for a novella to be released on 2/28/17. A goof somewhere!
Publishers says it occurred within the distribution channel and have passed the word to make the changes. Should be
done in a few days, but I'll keep checking.
632 2017-02-16 02:44:24
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
You're probably right. Just sent the publisher a note with a copy of the overview. Perhaps
they were using it as a copy and paste shell to create the NOOK links. Hopefully, it'll be
corrected soon. Thanks again!
633 2017-02-16 02:39:06
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
You're right! I'll send my publisher a note! Thanks for checking it out.
634 2017-02-16 02:37:37
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Let me check it out--that's definitely not what it should be!
Many thanks!
635 2017-02-16 02:18:07
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Before I posted about the NOOK version I had checked on bn.com. It brings up the paperback version but there's a link to get to the NOOK version.
636 2017-02-16 02:05:33
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Bill,
We had about an inch of powdery snow overnight but with a wind it made the roads pretty slick.
B&N wants $5.99 for the Nook version. Likewise, Amazon wants the same for the Kindle. Paperback prices are the same on both sites-$15.99.
637 2017-02-16 01:58:22
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Tom, Hopefully your copy will arrive before the weekend! Weather's been a bit iffy around here, so might slow delivery a bit.
638 2017-02-16 01:44:30
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
The NOOK version of The Kurdish Connection is now available through Barnes&Noble for those who prefer their e-reader.
639 2017-02-14 19:38:49
Re: Hello (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome to TNBW and look forward to reading your stories.:) Randy
640 2017-02-12 01:09:21
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of CJ's "Raven's Curse" Chapters 22 and 23.
641 2017-02-11 23:44:22
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of A to O Krudges:The Girl Who Lost the Earth, Book 1, chapters 16 and 17.
642 2017-02-11 20:41:09
Re: I GOT PUBLISHED AND/OR AN AGENT! (22 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
That's awesome! I'll be online to order my copy soon.
:):):):):)
Many thanks, Stefanie!
The Alpha to Omega Review Group is listed on the acknowledgement page for helping me with my journey.
Thanks again and best regards, Randy
643 2017-02-11 13:06:48
Re: The Kurdish Connection - Two Great Reviews! (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Ain't getting reviews a fun thing? Especially when they're good reviews! Good jobs.
Many thanks! Agree getting reviews is exciting, especially good ones. Regards, Randy
644 2017-02-10 19:53:52
Re: The Kurdish Connection - Two Great Reviews! (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Nice job, Randy!
Many thanks, Sol! TNBW members played a big part in my success, so I'm glad I found the site and joined. Working on the sequel now and hope I have the same/similar success. Regards, Randy
645 2017-02-10 14:11:08
Re: Interview on Conversations Live (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just listened to your interview. Well done, Janet!
646 2017-02-10 14:10:05
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats sir
Many thanks, Ashley!
647 2017-02-09 21:34:16
Re: The Kurdish Connection - Two Great Reviews! (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
That's amazing feedback. Well done. I need to order a copy.
Many thanks!
648 2017-02-09 20:20:10
Re: The Kurdish Connection Now Published (40 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Randall Krzak wrote:Janet Taylor-Perry wrote:Randy,
Share the reviews you have on Amazon now.
Will do!
Share on FB. Tweet them. If you don't have Twitter yet, get it ASAP. And Instagram. Develop a website and a blog is also helpful. AND remember that anything you spend to promote, print, ship, ect. is tax deductible.
Many thanks for the advice, Janet. I have it on my website (randallkrzak.com) and on Twitter (@rjkrzak). Haven't set up Instagram so I'll do that too. Thanks again, Randy
649 2017-02-09 18:35:06
Re: The Kurdish Connection - Two Great Reviews! (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Well deserved recognition of your hard work and knowledge of the subject material. I'm certain more five star reviews will come your way
Many thanks, Jube!
650 2017-02-09 18:09:45
Re: The Kurdish Connection - Two Great Reviews! (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations, Randy. You're an inspiration. Hugs.
Many thanks, Rhiannon. It's hard to believe it's happened. I'm slowly getting the word out via several mechanisms, so hopefully there'll be more reviews to come. Regards, Randy