Congrats, Janet! Make the pen be with you and hope you get plenty of clients!
576 2017-05-23 11:58:53
Re: Website for Dragon Breath Press (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
577 2017-05-22 23:12:09
Re: Fishing for points (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Gacela,
The same person left the following on ch17 of Dangerous Alliance: I know I have only started reading this story from Chapter 17, but I really got into this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had me on the edge of my seat and if it had been a book, it is what would be known as a real page turner. I am going to start reading the rest soon.
I did read/review the first chapter of his posted work and he thanked me and said my remarks were very constructive, but there's been nothing further from him since. Regards, Randy
578 2017-05-22 22:25:56
Re: Beta Readers Please (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi MzP,
I should be able to help you out.:)
Regards, Randy
579 2017-05-21 14:02:43
Re: Level of review (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Basic)
Welcome, Jonathan. If you like adventure/thrillers, check out my work. I'm open to any and all suggestions. While I'm sometimes bogged down, I do return critiques. Regards, Randy
580 2017-05-21 13:57:58
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 24.
581 2017-05-17 15:12:51
Re: Portfolio Inaccessible (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just went on JP's profile and her portfolio is visible now.
582 2017-05-07 12:35:54
Re: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Janet!
583 2017-05-06 14:16:22
Re: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Denise!
584 2017-05-06 11:35:05
Re: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Bill and Jack! You're support has been greatly appreciated!
585 2017-05-06 00:57:51
Re: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Dagnee and Ann. It's a great feeling.:)
Don't know about selling a billion, but I'd settle for a few thousand.:)
Thanks again!
586 2017-05-05 23:48:45
Re: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Wonderful review! Congratulations. It was an honor to watch the story develop.
Many thanks, NJC!
587 2017-05-05 21:02:41
Topic: First Press Review of The Kurdish Connection (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Moonshine Cove Publishing, my publisher, just linked the review of TKC in the newspaper to their website. Here's the link:
http://moonshinecovepublishing.com/publ … views.html
A great first sentence, too: Randall Krzak's novel of the Kurd's struggle against Turkey, THE KURDISH CONNECTION, is so relevant that it reads like today's headline news.
Many thanks to all TNBWers who made this novel possible!
588 2017-04-30 19:25:55
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Sorry to see you nipped at the post. I tried to vote more, but the system only allowed one per 24-hour period.:)
589 2017-04-29 11:47:22
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Been voting each day. Can't vote again until this evening but will do so. Good luck!
590 2017-04-27 01:47:34
Re: Locked Door Contest Winners (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats to the winners and everyone else who participated. Well done!
591 2017-04-25 21:23:39
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
See you're up by five votes! Keep going!!
592 2017-04-25 11:46:02
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just voted again and you're in first!
593 2017-04-24 20:18:22
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
The Kurdish Connection end up in fourth, five votes out of third. First and second were miles ahead.
594 2017-04-24 16:09:45
Re: Make Money Writing Articles (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Sol,
I'll be interested but will skip on this particular topic as I'm not a lawyer.:)
595 2017-04-24 11:44:34
Re: Wilted Magnolias is up for cover of the week (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just voted, Janet. Go get 'em!
596 2017-04-24 01:14:06
Re: Thriller book/movie quiz (17 replies, posted in Thriller/Mystery/Suspense)
How about Sleepers for #5. Novel the same name by Lorenzo Carcaterra. You've done a good one with this!
597 2017-04-23 01:52:50
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of CJ's "Raven's Curse" Chapters 24 and 25.
598 2017-04-22 01:43:25
Re: Thriller book/movie quiz (17 replies, posted in Thriller/Mystery/Suspense)
Numbers below keyed to your quiz.
1. Marathon Man. I think the novel had the same name, but don't remember the author.
2. no idea.
3. Ice Station Zebra. Novel of the same name, by Alistair MacLean.
4. no idea.
5. no idea.
6. Rambo First Blood?
7. no idea.
8. Guns of Navarone. Novel of the same name, by Alistair MacLean.
9. The Eiger Sanction?
10. The Running Man. Novel of the same name, by Stephen King.
11. Towering Inferno
599 2017-04-20 00:38:22
Re: Sharing Some Good News (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats and best of luck!
600 2017-04-11 22:09:02
Re: YAY! (26 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Before I went with Moonshine Cove, I asked two fellow TNBWers to check them out as well. Both told me to go for it. So I did.