501

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Janet Taylor-Perry wrote:

Hey, I just added Spirits' Desire in the Other novel category

Hi Janet,  Just voted for Spirits' Desire. Good luck!

502

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

jack the knife wrote:

The Kurdish Connection, by our Randall Krzak, has moved up to #4 in the poll. He needs your votes!

Many thanks, Jack!  I checked a little while ago and The Kurdish Connection is up to third!

503

(281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)

Hi Matthew, 

Yes, that was a photo of me at Niagara Falls (1985), but I'm from Michigan. Once we sell our house on Lake Huron, my wife, Sylvia, and I will be moving to Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. Sylvia is from the Kingdom of Fife as it's still referred to today. Many Scottish monarchs were crowned in Fife.

Regards, Randy

504

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

B Douglas Slack wrote:

Good idea, John. I'll do that right now.

EDIT: I added my title to the list under Romance Novels.

Bill

Just voted for you, Bill. Good luck!

505

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

jack the knife wrote:

Randy - I noticed The Kurdish Connection is not listed. You should enter it under Thriller novels and spread the word!

Will do, Jack and many thanks! 

The Kurdish Connection was just added to the Thriller category.

506

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Just voted for you in the Authors Page category. Had to repeat the steps you mentioned before my vote was validated. Good luck!

507

(32 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Hey Jack, 

Thanks for posting this. Just voted for TNBW!  Regards, Randy

Jube wrote:

Finished the last 3 chapters of Randy's, Dangerous Alliance novel............

Many thanks, Jube!

Completed an inline review of Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness - Book 1' chapter 18.

Completed inline reviews of NJC's 'The Sorcerer's Progress, Book Two', chapters eight and nine,

Completed an inline review of Suin's 'Surviving Fifteen' chapter 23.

512

(281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)

What we have seems to work fine.

alkemi wrote:

Read 15 chapters of Randy's Dangerous Alliance but only commented on two of them. Making my way to chapter 35 where he wants us to focus.

Many thanks, Alkemi!

I completed inline reviews of alkemi's The Souring Seas, chapters 22 and 23.

515

(4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Good luck with your endeavors and hope you return again soon!

516

(4 replies, posted in Marketing Your Writing)

Way to go, Cobber!  Well done!!

517

(281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)

Matthew Abelack wrote:

I feel like that guy who goes to the track to jog a few laps and then gets lapped several times by a sprinter. My writing has definitely been at a slower pace. Way to go Randall!

LOL smile Many thanks, Matthew.  I've already had a couple of reviewers ask when Book 3 will be available.:)

518

(11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many congrats, Jack!  Will finish the last few chapters ASAP!

Completed an inline review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 25.

520

(6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

Many congrats, Jack! Hope you sold bunches.:)

521

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

I was warned to be careful about posting entire stories on free websites. A subscription-based site like TNBW is okay. I don't know much about Wattpad but I supposed some publishers won't want to take on a story which has already been distributed free. However, it might be a good way to get noticed.

Many congrats, Rachel!  Well done1

Many congrats, Bill!  Well done!

Good luck with your promotion and sales, Jake.

I signed up for bookbuzzr.com and they send out regular tweets regarding The Kurdish Connection. As Jack mentioned, others will begin retweeting. I've picked up new followers and some sales, too.

525

(5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)

One you post, I'll give it a read/review. I normally do inline reviews.