If there is something like what you've described, I haven't found it either. Would be a great thing to have.
451 2018-02-11 23:00:09
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
452 2018-02-09 23:39:26
Re: Chanticleer International Book Awards (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Way to go, Jack!
453 2018-02-09 12:53:32
Re: My new WIP novel, "The Battle for Control" (18 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Agree with Marilyn. Will be watching for your chapter one!
454 2018-02-05 14:00:36
Re: What's With Some of the New Members (89 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I just hope this is more of a one-off and not a sign of things to come with new members. I spend a lot of time on my reviews and would rather use it for those who plan to be regular TNBW members.
455 2018-02-05 13:11:51
Re: What's With Some of the New Members (89 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I actually enjoyed the chapter so my review wasn't harsh at all. Just seemed odd.
456 2018-02-05 03:20:16
Topic: What's With Some of the New Members (89 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Has anyone else experienced this? Today, Paula June posted chapter one of The Crimson Killer on TNBW. I left an honest review for her.
No thank you and she's now closed her account. I found her story is posted on Booksie. How strange!
457 2018-01-31 22:09:52
Re: Launch day! (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Jack!
458 2018-01-29 17:35:03
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just posted one chapter of a book I'm working on called Non-Compliant. Give it a read and I welcome any and all feedback.
Welcome to TNBW, Don. It's a great place to be. Just read your chapter and left a review. Regards, Randall
459 2018-01-27 23:28:00
Re: Slight case of Cardiac Arrythymia (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'm on the computer every day as well, at least when there's inclement weather, but no more than four/five hours (two-three in the morning and two in the evening).
460 2018-01-27 17:58:22
Re: Slight case of Cardiac Arrythymia (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hope you're back to normal very soon, Bill! You can always job up to my place.:)
461 2018-01-27 02:16:56
Re: Dangerous Alliance (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Good luck, Randy. I'll be looking forward to it.
Bill
Many thanks, Bill!
462 2018-01-27 01:02:36
Re: Dangerous Alliance (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Thanks, Randy--What a thoughtful idea, to let us know what's coming up. I wonder if we could implement a site bulletin board, to let people know when a work is finished, and how much longer it will be around. JP
That would be a good idea. Since I'm trying to review a number of works at the same time, knowing what is finished would really help me keep on track and complete my reading/reviewing of those which will disappear from TNBW.
463 2018-01-26 23:43:42
Topic: Dangerous Alliance (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hello all. All chapters of Dangerous Alliance are now posted. I'll be pulling them from TNBW at the end of February. If anyone wants to read more, now's the time. Many thanks, Randy
464 2018-01-26 00:34:51
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 30.
465 2018-01-26 00:26:24
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Matthew's A to O Krudges:The Girl Who Lost the Earth, Book 1, chapter 25.
466 2018-01-26 00:18:00
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness - Book 1' chapter 19.
467 2018-01-25 00:42:56
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of NJC's 'The Sorcerer's Progress, Book Two', chapter 11.
468 2018-01-24 03:18:45
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Posted an inline review of Suin's Being Fifteen, chapter 25.
469 2018-01-24 03:03:46
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of alkemi's The Souring Seas, chapter 25.
470 2018-01-24 00:59:57
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of Jube's 'The world of Phyries', chapter 27.
471 2018-01-24 00:00:02
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 29.
472 2018-01-23 23:42:52
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Matthew's A to O Krudges:The Girl Who Lost the Earth, Book 1, chapter 24.
473 2018-01-23 02:36:31
Re: Voting is over (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats to all.
Great suggestion to use the medallion. Since The Kurdish Connection ended up fourth, I'll add the Top 10 Finisher Best Thriller Novel where appropriate.
474 2018-01-20 23:33:54
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Welcome back, Stefanie. What a mess to deal with--hope the perp/perps are caught!
475 2018-01-19 23:12:56
Re: A Slow Death (44 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Clark,
A belated welcome to TNBW! Understand being shocked by the first communication you received. While there are one or two people on the site who seem to delight in insulting new members, the majority of the people I've met since joining in June 2015 have been extremely supportive. I agree with Norm's comment about putting out a note when you're ready again for reviews. Enjoy the site--it's a great place to be.