Welcome to TNBW! A great place to be with plenty of helpful writers.
327 2019-02-04 09:50:39
Re: Hello, I'm Elspeth (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome Elspeth! TNBW is exactly where you want to be. Plenty of helpful people to provide assistance. Regards, Randall
328 2019-01-24 16:43:37
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I don't think there is a separate finalists list, if I remember my experience correctly. The winners are announced at the event in Edmonds, Washington, I believe. Of course you don't have to be there to win!
Many thanks for the info, Jack! I wasn't sure. It'll be a long three months waiting to find out as the event doesn't begin until April 26th.
329 2019-01-24 09:22:14
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Holy, moly, Randy! Two of them! That's fabulous news. When will you know the results???? So happy for you. Well-deserved, too!
MJ
Many thanks, MJ! Not sure when I'll learn if I've made the finals as the sponsor's website wasn't clear on this. Will let everyone know once I find out.
330 2019-01-23 19:53:07
Re: Myrias Part 1 - Chapter 1 Fantasy (1 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome aboard! There are plenty of helpful people on this site. I'll take look at your posting as soon as I can.
331 2019-01-22 16:17:09
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
With two in the running, I like your chances!
Many thanks, Jack! Will be interesting to see how things turn out. Fingers crossed.:)
332 2019-01-22 16:15:32
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats Randall. Well deserved!
Kiss,
Gacela
Many thanks, Gacela!
333 2019-01-22 13:50:31
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Wow! 'Awesome' doesn't cover it.
Many thanks, NJC!
334 2019-01-22 12:15:17
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats, Randy!
Many thanks, Jack!
335 2019-01-22 10:21:36
Re: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations.
Memphis Trace
Many thanks, Trace!
336 2019-01-22 10:11:37
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
congratulations, that's a great achievement! best wishes for becoming a finalist!
Many thanks! I hoped one of the might make the semi-finals, but to have both of my published novels make the list is a great thrill!
337 2019-01-22 10:02:37
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
In case you don't see my announcement in The Next Big Writer premium forum, I found out today both The Kurdish Connection and Dangerous Alliance made the semi-finalist list for the Global Thriller Book awards. There are thirteen novels on the list, so hopefully one of them will make it to the finals!
http://bit.ly/2U8mAHc
Couldn't have achieved this without the support of the Alpha to Omega group--many thanks!
Regards, Randy
338 2019-01-22 08:56:01
Topic: The Kurdish Connection AND Dangerous Alliance (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi Everyone,
I just received the list of the semi-finalists for the 2018 Global Thriller awards. There are thirteen semi-finalists and both The Kurdish Connection and Dangerous Alliance are listed!! http://bit.ly/2U8mAHc
Many thanks to all TNBW members who provided valuable assistance as I created these stories. Couldn't have done it without you!
Regards, Randall
339 2019-01-21 09:02:04
Re: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Graymartin and Ann!
340 2019-01-20 21:50:39
Re: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations!
Many thanks!
341 2019-01-20 11:34:19
Re: Discussion of Randall Krzak's novel, Carnage in Singapore (2 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
The final chapter of Carnage in Singapore has now been posted. I'll be leaving the chapters on the site until the end of March if anyone has the opportunity and would like to read more. The manuscript will be submitted to my current publisher in early May. Many thanks!
342 2019-01-19 08:50:36
Re: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Alza, Marilyn, and Christine!
343 2019-01-18 19:07:15
Re: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, JP! I hope to make it into the semis, but the competition is undoubtedly very stiff. Will see what happens, but as I mentioned before, I wouldn't have gotten this far without the outstanding support of TNBWers!
344 2019-01-18 13:41:42
Re: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Bill, Memphis, and Vern! Once I know if Dangerous Alliance made the short list, I'll update the post.
345 2019-01-18 10:12:18
Topic: Dangerous Alliance (15 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just found out that Dangerous Alliance, workshopped on TNBW, is on The Official 2018 GLOBAL THRILLER Book Awards SHORTLIST!!
Many thanks to all who helped me improve my craft. Now, I'll have my fingers (and toes) crossed to see if Dangerous Alliance is selected as a semi-finalist.
346 2019-01-18 09:01:31
Re: Back to the drawing board (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Good luck, Christine and hurry back!
347 2019-01-15 10:25:06
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Stefanie's Day of Darkness, chapter 22.
348 2019-01-14 11:34:39
Re: Greetings (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, Josh. TNBW is a great place to be, with plenty of helpful people. Hope you enjoy yourself. Regards, Rndy
349 2019-01-11 10:37:29
Re: Cataract Surgery (28 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Glad things are going well for you!
350 2019-01-10 10:16:31
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of NJC's The Sorcerer's Progress, Book 2: Earth By Fire, chapter 15.