Hope things progress well.
352 2019-01-09 08:55:49
Re: Cataract Surgery (28 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Good luck, Bill. I had both eyes done last summer (three weeks apart). Was driving the day after the first one and back on the computer. Hope you're ops are a success!
353 2018-12-24 17:49:24
Topic: The Annual Critters Readers' Poll is Now Open (1 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hello all,
The annual Critters Readers' Poll is now open for print and electronic publications published during 2018. Dangerous Alliance is in the Thrillers category.
http://critters.org/predpoll/novelthrill.shtml
Vote now! Regards, Randall
354 2018-12-24 08:35:52
Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE! (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have a great time!
355 2018-12-17 09:14:14
Re: Strongest Start Winners (8 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations to Seabrass, Ann, & Don! Well done!
356 2018-12-16 14:17:12
Re: Kindle Version of Dangerous Alliance Available Free (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I downloaded it. I'll give it a read and a review.
Many thanks, Sol! Dangerous Alliance was workshopped on TNBW.
357 2018-12-16 11:52:52
Re: Kindle Version of Dangerous Alliance Available Free (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
The free Kindle version of Dangerous Alliance seems to be active. Today's the last day of the promotion. My novel's best rankings so far are: #2 in US political thrillers, #3 in UK political thrillers, #4 in Canada suspense, and #13 in Australia suspense. Copies have also been downloaded from Amazon sites in Germany, Netherlands, and Brazil, with best rankings of 33, 27, and 63 respectively. Hopefully, some reviews will be forthcoming.
358 2018-12-15 18:36:51
Re: Kindle Version of Dangerous Alliance Available Free (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Thanks, Randall.
Although I haven't reviewed many chapters, I am intrigued with Carnage.Don
Many thanks, Don. Carnage is the third of four in the series. Hope to have the remainder of the first draft completed by the end of February.
359 2018-12-14 16:40:16
Re: Kindle Version of Dangerous Alliance Available Free (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Nice, Randall. I already purchased a copy but I'll spread the word.
Are you in Kindle Select? I noticed Amazon now blocks non-kindle select titles from running promos.
I'm not in Kindle Select. The way my publisher has things set up, I can run up to five days of promo each cycle.
360 2018-12-14 09:14:20
Topic: Kindle Version of Dangerous Alliance Available Free (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
The Kindle version of Dangerous Alliance is free for download across the Amazon network between today and December 16th. Grab a copy now!
361 2018-12-13 09:21:07
Re: Alkemi's novel - The Souring Seas (35 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Look forward to reading!
362 2018-12-10 09:03:23
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks to all. There are some really good covers out there, so I greatly appreciate your support!
363 2018-12-09 18:51:36
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Will go over this afternoon and poist a vote for ya! Good luck!
Many thanks!
364 2018-12-09 15:12:14
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
The cover for Dangerous Alliance made it through the first round and is part of 100 going into the second round (at 78th position). Voting is open again even if you did so in the first round. Would greatly appreciate your vote! Many thanks, Randall
365 2018-12-07 08:07:25
Re: Autographed Copies of Dangerous Alliance (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Sign me up for a copy, Randy.
Will do and just sent you the address. Many thanks!
366 2018-12-03 15:57:30
Re: Autographed Copies of Dangerous Alliance (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'll take one, Randy. How do we get the money to you?
Bill
Many thanks, Bill! Just sent you a message with my current U.S. address. Regards, Randy
367 2018-12-03 08:06:55
Topic: Autographed Copies of Dangerous Alliance (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
Autographs copies of Dangerous Alliance are now available for $15.00 or £11.50, including postage. Sorry, I can only ship to the U.S. or the UK.
If you're interested, please let me know and I'll give you the appropriate address. Thanks and regards, Randall
368 2018-12-01 15:54:44
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I've just voted.
Good luck!
Kiss
Gacela
Many thanks!
369 2018-12-01 15:28:34
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Bill and Christine. It's still early days but it would be nice to make it into the later rounds. That's why you see a countdown after you vote--that'll be when the next round starts.:)
370 2018-12-01 14:34:09
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Just voted for ya, Randy. I see you're in 2nd place - not bad. Here's hoping for 1st place. It's a great cover. (And the book ain't too shabby, either!)
Alan
Many thanks, Alan! Yes, it's already received four reviews, all five stars!
371 2018-12-01 13:19:19
Re: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I just voted and got this message:
Thank you for voting.
You can vote again in next round after 06 Day, 5H 16M 23SWhen does the voting end?
Many thanks for your vote, MJ!
The voting doesn't end until the 31st of the month but after two each week those with the lowest votes are removed from the contest.
You can vote for more than one cover but only once for a given cover in each round.
Regards, Randall
372 2018-12-01 13:11:10
Topic: December Cover of the Month Contest (16 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
Dangerous Alliance is up for the cover of the month contest on allauthor.com. Would greatly appreciate your vote at: https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/
Many thanks for your support!
Regards, Randall
373 2018-12-01 07:50:20
Re: Looking for reviewers for the Lord of the Earth - LOTE (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Sounds interesting--be happy to give it a go.
374 2018-11-22 10:41:06
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Posted an inline review of Suin's Being Fifteen, chapter 29.
375 2018-11-15 08:14:58
Re: Rise is now avaliable (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Mark! It's a great feeling, isn't it?