Many thanks CJ and Brett!
301 2019-05-11 11:19:57
Re: The Results of the 2018 CIBA Awards Are In! (24 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
302 2019-05-10 17:59:15
Re: The Results of the 2018 CIBA Awards Are In! (24 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks Ann & JP!
303 2019-05-10 09:10:46
Re: The Results of the 2018 CIBA Awards Are In! (24 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, everyone!
304 2019-05-09 20:49:36
Topic: The Results of the 2018 CIBA Awards Are In! (24 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone,
The 2018 Chanticleer International Book Awards (CIBAs) have been announced. This year, there were fourteen fiction categories and two non-fiction.
The Kurdish Connection and Dangerous Alliance, both workshopped on TNBW, participated in the Global Thrillers genre. They moved from the slush pile, through the long list, the short list, and the semi-finals.
The Kurdish Connection finished its run as a semi-finalist, while Dangerous Alliance went a step further and was one of seven 2018 Global Thriller Book Awards for Lab Lit & High Stakes Thriller Novels First in Category Winners.
I can't thank those enough who provided reviews and guidance to aid my writing journey since I joined the site in 2015.
Needless to say, I'm thrilled!
Regards, Randall
305 2019-05-07 15:23:11
Re: EXILE IN TIME NOW PUBLISHED! (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats and well done!!!!!
306 2019-05-06 13:09:27
Re: Thanks! (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Please let us know if you decide to remain here. I've enjoyed reading your work thus far and would continue to read/review.
307 2019-05-04 11:17:51
Re: Greetings! (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome to TNBW! It's a great place to be, with plenty of helpful people.:)
Regards, Randall
308 2019-04-28 17:25:48
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of NJC's The Sorcerer's Progress, Book 2: Earth By Fire, chapter 16.
309 2019-04-20 09:15:31
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi everyone.
I have been looking for a reputable, legitimate peer review site where I can help others with their writing and get much needed input from fellow writers on my work. I am working on a novel that I've been floating around in my mind for about 30 years. Now that I'm retired from "regular employment," I have been building my chops as a freelance writer (gotta pay the bills!) That has reignited my passion for writing; thus, a novel in the works.
I have posted the first chapter of my novel "Lady Silver: Warlock Chronicles, Book I" and will be posting the remainder when I can (gotta get those points!) I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it!
Welcome aboard, Bobbie! TNBW is a great place to be!
310 2019-04-18 18:39:52
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Just to let everyone know, I've changed the name of A Cartel's Revenge a bit, adding Bruce and Smith Book 1. I'm in the process of editing the original chapters based on your input. As of sending this out, current chapters 1-3 are revised. I'll be getting to 4-9 as fast as I can before posting any new chapters.
311 2019-04-14 18:27:56
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Suin's Surviving Fifteen: Part 2, Chapter 1.
312 2019-04-02 15:22:09
Re: Discussion of Randall Krzak's novel, Carnage in Singapore (2 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Carnage in Singapore has now been pulled from TNBW as I go through the manuscript making suggested changes. All being well, it'll be submitted to my publisher in early May. In the meantime, the fourth (and perhaps final) novel in the series, Ultimate Escalation, is now underway with three chapters posted so far.
313 2019-03-19 08:53:03
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Alkemi's The Souring Seas (Take Two), chapter one.
314 2019-03-19 08:42:28
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of Jube's The World of Phyries, chapter 34.
316 2019-03-14 08:38:58
Re: Recreated published shelf and Bookstore (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks, Sol! It was easy to add my books back on the published shelf. Regards, Randall
317 2019-03-11 16:44:45
Re: Welcome (264 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome, David. Plenty of people hear to help you prove the naysayers wrong! Regards, Randall
318 2019-03-08 09:44:30
Re: Beta readers wanted (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'll help out, Jack.
319 2019-02-21 20:00:03
Re: Bookshelf publications have gone missing!! (35 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I just checked and my Bookshelf publications are missing as well.
320 2019-02-18 08:20:09
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed an inline review of CJ's Final Conflict, chapter 1.
321 2019-02-17 09:10:49
Re: Self-Published (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Thanks. I've started on the second book in this storyline and will be workshopping it in the months to come. I still read posted work and will find time to review soon.
Look forward to reading it!
322 2019-02-16 14:00:14
Re: Hello Again (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many thanks for the link. Just voted!
323 2019-02-15 08:06:18
Re: Skitch-Bot has been published. (3 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats, Bill!
324 2019-02-13 18:52:20
Re: Indie vs. Traditional Publishing (22 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
jack the knife wrote:I just read the above article. It's essentially presented as a dichotomy - "indie" vs. "traditional" publishing. But it ignores a third category: independent medium-sized publishers. The article seems to be referring to large publishing houses who have publicity teams, pay for book tours, and pay advances when the contract is signed. The third category, with which I and a number of authors on TNBW are affiliated, do not offer those perks. They do the editing and cover art and support in ways I mentioned above. And they don't require an intermediary agent before even looking at your book. In fact, some forbid the use of agents. Just wanted to make clear that a third choice is available for those who don't want to do ALL the work by themselves and are willing to give up being in total control to have it.
"Independent medium-sized publishers". This is a very interesting approach. Like, which ones? Is it possible for we, little, unkown authors to access a database where, at least some them, are listed so we may contact them?
Kiss,
Gacela
A site which might help is: https://www.authorspublish.com/
325 2019-02-13 12:11:31
Re: Self-Published (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Don!