Hotel California
826 2016-09-09 12:02:45
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
827 2016-09-08 12:02:40
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Amnesia
828 2016-09-08 12:01:36
Re: I can't sleep because. ... (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Remind me not to pick a fight with you. On the bright side, they say sleep deprivation creates some fantastic worlds to write about. Good luck. Take care. Vern
829 2016-09-07 23:54:56
Re: Potential spammer (20 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I don't like spam
I don't like it here
I don't like it there
I don't like spam anywhere.
No more freaking spam
Served or not with green eggs and ham
That's just the way I am.
Take care. Vern
830 2016-09-07 01:28:48
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Charles No Charge
831 2016-09-06 23:17:12
Re: Potential spammer (20 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
If they're wanting to meet you and discuss something important and you've never heard of them, it's a good bet you should delete immediately. Unless of course you like Russian roulette with five chambers loaded. Take care. Vern
832 2016-09-06 23:09:55
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
soreass
833 2016-09-06 02:26:49
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Ice cream cones
834 2016-09-05 22:35:36
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Marmalade
835 2016-09-04 18:29:09
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Gator food
836 2016-09-04 03:25:47
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
bulls eyes
837 2016-09-03 01:15:38
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
838 2016-09-02 22:48:22
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
baker's dozen
839 2016-09-02 13:30:56
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hang down your head Tom Dooley
Edited for link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtSzcKZGzDs
840 2016-09-02 03:54:57
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Leaning Tower of Pizza
841 2016-09-01 17:21:09
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
black knight
842 2016-09-01 03:33:29
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
bacon
843 2016-08-31 02:31:10
Re: Regional writers (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Truth be told, Vern, as someone who has seen "Deliverance" a number of times, I'd just as soon not be looking for them thar hollers.
Ahh, smart man, lol. Take care. Vern
844 2016-08-30 14:01:02
Re: Regional writers (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I think the hollers are in West Virginey or Kaintuck, Vern, ...
We do got some hollers hid back up in them thar NC mountains if you wanna look real hard or jus call some of my kinfolk for directions. Take care. Vern
Edited to add omitted word.
845 2016-08-30 00:54:47
Re: Regional writers (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Now I reckon I can tell ya'll there be more than one NC writer rootin' around these hollers. But this un ain't lookin' to join no more groups or startin' no more civilized wars or such. If ya wanna split folks up real good, jus invite the Donald to join a group. Take care. Vern
846 2016-08-29 14:54:41
Re: New Inline Review Button (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'll have to look into this. Does anyone ever check the button? I was thinking of removing the entire section unless people use it.
Don't know about anyone else, but I never use it. Just seems simpler to click on whatever story I might be interested in and go from there rather than a list of more or less random in-line reviews of stories I haven't read. Take care. Vern
847 2016-08-29 13:43:51
Re: New Inline Review Button (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
It does, it does go back, or did it ever leave .... hmmm. Take care. Vern
848 2016-08-29 13:40:55
Re: Question: How to contact someone not on your connection list (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Make a connection with them and then send the private message; then, if desired, remove connection. Or send a quickie in Navajo; most folks can't read that. Pick up the phone, give 'em a call. Who invented all this technology anyway, and why, lol? Take care. Vern
849 2016-08-29 13:22:39
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Drive a VW Bug
850 2016-08-28 14:37:04
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
caught the car