I agree with Cobber. I'm already reviewing both of them, and either would be a good addition.
851 2016-01-30 18:24:12
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
852 2016-01-27 12:35:35
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
I'm not updating any of my posted chapters at this time, which are all listed as v.1. Once I've completed the first draft, I'll start editing from the beginning. All revised chapters will have v.2 when they are newly posted. If I begin updating chapters after that point, I'll use your suggestion.
853 2016-01-27 01:25:07
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
LOL,
Thanks, Matthew:) It's only when the gray matter wants to help out. I'm open to any genre (except erotica).
854 2016-01-27 00:56:39
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Many thanks CJ. I'm looking at a total of 55 chapters for The Kurdish Connection, with 42 now posted. Hope to have another out this week and then I'll be reviewing again.
855 2016-01-25 18:26:13
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Hi CJ, etal,
No problem from my perspective. I've been a bit remiss as well. My brain cells have been churning out ideas (sometimes full sentences) to continue The Kurdish Connection, so I've been busy writing. I'm sure my gray matter will empty soon and I'll get back to reviewing everyone's work. Regards to all.
856 2016-01-21 00:08:59
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness' - Chapter 12.
857 2016-01-13 22:44:45
Re: Acknowledgements (10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hey Jack,
Congratulations on the contract. Well done!
Randy
858 2016-01-12 18:02:35
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Hi Jube,
Thanks for letting us know:) Regards, Randy
859 2016-01-09 22:01:02
Re: I'm back (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Welcome back John and Happy New Year!
860 2016-01-07 20:21:04
Re: AWOL from reviews (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
If you still need more beta readers, count me in!
861 2016-01-06 14:48:11
Re: our own Joss Landry (3 replies, posted in Thriller/Mystery/Suspense)
Many congrats, Joss!
862 2016-01-03 14:04:09
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of alkemi's 'The Souring Seas' Chapters 8 and 9.
863 2016-01-03 13:20:08
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Jube's 'The World Of Phyries" chapter 11.
864 2016-01-01 22:07:12
Re: Short Story Contest Winners (17 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Well down to all the winners and a Happy New Year to all TNBW writers:)
865 2015-12-21 22:32:55
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Good suggestion--I think it helps for continuity. If there is a long gap between reading chapters it's something difficult to remember what last occurred.
866 2015-12-20 23:04:41
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of CJ's "Raven's Curse" Chapter 13.
867 2015-12-15 15:12:00
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Left a review for Ann on 'Aloha Spirit', Chapter 11.
Looks like I accidently skipped C.J. so will do her next chapter now.
868 2015-12-12 01:02:46
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of CJ's 'Raven's Curse' - Chapter 12.
869 2015-12-07 16:30:14
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Matthew's 'Krudges: The Girl who Lost the Earth, Book 1' - CH 1A
870 2015-11-28 14:29:16
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Cobber's 'State of Vengeance' - Chapter 30.
871 2015-11-28 03:05:03
Re: Can't add my book to the published shelf (2 replies, posted in Thriller/Mystery/Suspense)
This is the 10 digit ISBN for your novel -- 1938888138
872 2015-11-26 19:54:55
Re: Happy Thanksgiving (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope your day is enjoyable and peaceful, surrounded by those who mean the most to you. For those who cannot be with loved ones, a long distance greeting to all. Regards, Randy
873 2015-11-23 23:23:26
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Stefanie's 'The Day of Darkness' - Chapter 11.
874 2015-11-22 15:48:25
Re: Word processor compatibility with foreign language characters? (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I have the same problem with Turkish letters. They use a Roman alphabet like us, but have 29 characters and a few variations making sh and ch sounds. It's easy to put them in my manuscript in Word, but most end up as ? when added to TNBW.
875 2015-11-21 00:15:35
Re: disaster (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
What a day--glad to hear you made it home safely.