Sorry,, I guess I didn't understand. How do you make them inactive?
751 2016-09-19 21:24:55
Re: Viewing reviews for inactive chapters? (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
752 2016-09-19 12:20:02
Re: Viewing reviews for inactive chapters? (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hey Norm,
I just looked at The Galaxy Tales - Into the Mind of God v3 and see there are four versions of chapter one posted. I was able to look at the different reviews for each one. I just had to select each one individually to read the comments. Regards, Randy
753 2016-09-18 02:08:41
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapter 63.
754 2016-09-17 20:10:35
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline review of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapter 62. Cobber informed me that 61 wasn't the end of the story.
755 2016-09-17 01:51:24
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, and 61. Excellent story!
756 2016-09-16 19:42:53
Re: Sorcerer's Progress notes (7 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Hi NJC,
Like CJ, as soon as I finish with Cobber's I'll be back to regular reviews in the group, including your story (which I can't wait to get back to). Regards, Randy
757 2016-09-16 02:02:57
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 53, 54, and 55.
758 2016-09-14 22:36:04
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 49, 50, 51, and 52.
759 2016-09-14 01:24:59
Re: State of Vengeance Request (13 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 45, 46, 47, and 48.
760 2016-09-14 01:23:46
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed inline reviews of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 45, 46, 47, and 48.
761 2016-09-13 13:35:45
Re: State of Vengeance Request (13 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed chapters 41 thru 44 last night. Hope to do a couple of more today.
762 2016-09-13 02:20:22
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Cobber's "State of Vengeance', chapters 41, 42, 43, and 44.
763 2016-09-12 23:20:32
Re: State of Vengeance Request (13 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
I've already done through chapter 40, so if no one objects, I'll see if I can whip through the rest.
764 2016-09-10 22:18:37
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Welcome back, Stefanie!
765 2016-09-09 01:37:18
Re: General Comments Section (281 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Sounds good to me, Jube. I've been the recipient of many of NJC's reviews and welcome him.
766 2016-09-06 16:08:59
Re: Potential spammer (20 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Had the same quickee and clicked delete.
767 2016-09-05 22:54:01
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of CJ's "Raven's Curse" Chapters 18.
768 2016-09-05 22:04:03
Re: When the Reaper Comes (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Many congrats, Jack! Look forward to seeing more of your novels published!
Regards, Randy
769 2016-09-04 13:10:15
Re: Who felt the quake? (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'm in Michigan, but didn't feel it. Hope everyone's okay.
770 2016-09-04 02:28:55
Re: Who felt the quake? (7 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Where was it?
771 2016-09-02 02:18:44
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Matthew's 'Krudges: The Girl who Lost the Earth, Book 1' chapter 15.
772 2016-08-31 12:55:58
Re: Please post here regarding a completed review (671 replies, posted in Alpha to Omega - Review Group)
Completed a review of Matthew's 'Krudges: The Girl who Lost the Earth, Book 1' chapter 14
773 2016-08-30 01:46:04
Re: Regional writers (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Will have to check into it. I know there's at least one other person from Michigan on TNBW, so there might be more.
774 2016-08-30 00:27:29
Re: Regional writers (13 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Given our proximity to Canada, could form an Ontario/Michigan group.:)
775 2016-08-27 22:27:54
Re: Just sent Wilted Magnolias to Proof (5 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congrats--look forward to the release!