Marilyn Johnson wrote:Words
Why am I late this day? I am no slugabed, nor was I philogrobilized, but here’s the truth of it, without twattling.
A pleasant winter’s night of grufeling under a pile of warm blankets was interrupted foully last night as I envisaged living in a kakistocracy. Shamelessly, the top snollygoster came before the people to deny the accusations leveled against him, not the least of which was putting his unwelcome hands on whatever callypigian peg puff crossed his path. He harangued us with his self-deluded history of imagined good works and, just to be on the safe side, cast the blame on his associates. Alas! When I awoke, I found it was all true.
I have never been one of those grumbletonians, but the uhtceare of this realization hung over me like a fog. In shivviness, I stewed over the Lanspresado’s abligurition for some time. The man is a fudgel, unable to control his cacoethes. He has always been a political groke, desirous only of prestige and power.
Suffering from extreme dysania, I decided to perendinate the day’s work and went back to bed. Living in this country has left me frobly-mobly.
Do not think me an ultracrepidarian when I say he must go!
They're still good words--very cathartic! JP
ROFL! Good one, J P! Did your spell-check do junie-flips??