This is a list a friend and I came up with. I want to put it on the site and share on Facebook but before I do it, I want to get feedback from the site. Is there anything else that should be on
10. You have a book you stop and start about every other month.
9. You'd be ecstatic if someone actually read and enjoyed the draft you are writing. Feedback is a huge bonus.
8. You'd like to meet other people from around the world who share a similar passion.
7. You enjoy reading the drafts of other writers and helping them perfect their work.
6. You get a new story idea every other day but haven't been motivated enough to turn them into anything.
5. You'd like to know how to improve your writing, before you publish it.
4. You'd like to meet other writers but no one in your town reads, never mind writes.
3. You have a drawer or hard drive full of poems or stories that you are too nervous to let anyone read.
2. You're tired of using the Internet just to see where your friends have traveled or eaten and want to use it for something more mind-empowering.
1. Your spouse hides under the covers whenever you ask them to read your writing.
© Copyright 2021 SolN. All rights reserved.