Epson printer setup is not a tough task but if you are not familiar with the correct way to do it then you will surely face some trouble. Firstly, you will be required to download the apt drivers for the Epson printer setup.
· Visit the official website of Epson and then go to ‘Support and driver’
· Navigate to the option of ‘printing and multifunction’
· Enter the name of the product and click on ‘printers’ from the menu and then select the printer type that you own
· Click on ‘Download drivers and software’ from the navigation tab and choose the driver options that you see.
· Click on ‘Save’ to save the file on the windows computer system and then continue with the process of installation