Topic: restoring my premium account

Please restore my premium account. When I was prompted that my account had expired, I downgraded to Basic to see what I had lost in the shutdown.

Re: restoring my premium account

Nathan B. Childs wrote:

Please restore my premium account. When I was prompted that my account had expired, I downgraded to Basic to see what I had lost in the shutdown.

I did the same thing, and Sol will get you back to Premium. Can't do much in Basic.

I did the same thing, too. I had to go to Basic to get in the door. I was not only paid up for a year's Premium service, I won a free year in the last short story contest. I also lost about 150 points somewhere along the line. This is all a royal pain in the...uh...posterior region...for sure. I'm not posting or doing anything right now except waiting for my premium account back.

I'm trying to remain patient. I'm sure Sol is swamped and will get around to restoring my account when he can.

Bobbie

Hi Sol,
My Premium membership was renewed in Aug 2023. So technically I have 10 months left in the membership + the 6 months you are offering (thanks for that). As someone who has joined in June 2021, I have lost all the data I uploaded to the site.
Also, can you please restore my points? I had 120 something before the site crashed.
Thank you very much.
PS: I have just joined with basic so can you please upgrade my membership before the trial expires so I don't lose access.

Hi Bobby and dominique, your accounts should be all set. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sol

SolN wrote:

Hi Bobby and dominique, your accounts should be all set. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sol

Looks like I'm good to go. Thanks, Sol!!

Bobbie