heel and toe
476 2017-07-09 14:59:38
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
477 2017-07-09 00:50:39
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
antidisestablishmentarianism
478 2017-07-08 00:29:42
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
buttermilk biscuits
479 2017-07-08 00:26:52
Re: Ann Everett's Blog (9 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Great interview and blog, Randall and Ann! So excited to tell people I know you! LOL! My heart swelled with pride for you both!!
Kudos!
MJ
480 2017-06-26 23:00:54
Re: I need a few good conspirators... (11 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I'm there for you, my friend! Throw 'em out there!
481 2017-06-22 00:40:23
Re: Spirits' Desire (6 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Kudos, Janet! I know how exciting it is when we send our kids out the door!! Love the cover!
MJ
482 2017-06-19 21:09:16
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
chicken stock
483 2017-06-19 21:07:28
Re: Favorite Quotes (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
I feel like I never write anything new because I'm constantly editing what I've already written! When do you draw the line?
It never ends! I have file after file of things I've written from long ago. Every time I open one of those files, I make changes in something. "What was I thinking when I said that?" LOL! I can spend hours editing my own stuff.
484 2017-06-19 15:37:04
Re: Favorite Quotes (14 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
My all-time favorite is one from Mark Twain when someone asked him how he wrote such great novels. He replied, "I get up in the morning, put on a pot of coffee, light a cigar, and just start lying!”
I think about that quote every time I sit down to write fiction. My inspiration because I can do that, too!
MJ
485 2017-06-17 12:20:02
Re: hiatus from reviewing (2 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Congratulations on starting your own press, Janet! This must be an exciting time for you! Good luck!
MJ
486 2017-06-17 05:36:30
Topic: Happy Father's Day! (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
To all you Dads out there, I hope you have a special and blessed Father's Day weekend!
487 2017-06-16 12:48:24
Re: Level of review (12 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Basic)
Welcome, Jonathan,
Though I never say what kind of review I would like, I leave it open. I figure if you're gonna take the time to read my work, I will be pleased with anything you throw at me, good or bad. Constructive criticism works as well as praise for me. That's why I post here. My writing has improved twice over since I became a member of this site in 2008. And I'm still learning! So if you ever run across anything of mine that suits your fancy, feel free to share your feelings about it.
MJ
488 2017-06-16 11:24:07
Re: Dealing with anti-Christian political correctness. (4 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Hi, MrBillyD,
I tried to get into your short story, 'She Who is About to,' only to find that I can't because I'm not a member of the groups that you posted in. I sent you a connection request so I can find Chanitok High that you mentioned above. I would like to read it.
Welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your work.
MJ
489 2017-06-12 23:51:48
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Yum
490 2017-06-12 21:39:47
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
boiled peanuts
491 2017-06-07 14:59:50
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Gotta run, see ya!
492 2017-06-06 23:15:21
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Wicked stepmother
493 2017-06-05 12:33:17
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
Dead Man's Gulch
494 2017-06-03 15:38:31
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
cat carver
495 2017-06-02 23:16:45
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
chicken little
496 2017-06-02 18:58:54
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
gut check
497 2017-06-01 18:54:10
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
you, you, and you
498 2017-05-31 21:35:33
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
very, very biggly good!!
499 2017-05-31 03:34:36
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
February
500 2017-05-30 15:50:33
Re: Say the first word that comes to mind... (1,634 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Premium)
to town