Premium Membership Benefits
Premium Membership is for serious writers looking for in-depth feedback from other like-minded members. Many writers use this crowd-sourced editing in lieu of a traditional editor as they prepare their book to be published. Others, use the feedback to perfect a manuscript for an agent or a potential publisher.
Premium Membership Features Include:
- Guaranteed, in-depth feedback when you post to Premium points groups like TheNextBigWriter Premium.
- Access to the site's in-line review tool for detailed plot and line-item editing.
- Free entry into motivational contests sponsored by the site such as the Strongest Start Book Competition.
- Access to join up to 10 groups versus just 1 for basic members.
- Use of site tools to help you manage and apply the edits received on the site.
- No display of banner advertising on the site
- Privacy. No storing of your site activity or sale of your data as done on Facebook or other social networks.
- Priority site support. Receive email and phone support within 24 hours.
- Discounts. Receive a 10% discount on writing classes offered by the site.
- Monthly Plan: $8.95 per month.
- Quarterly Plan: $21.95 per quarter (less than $7.50 per month).
- Yearly Plan: Only $69.95 per year (less than $6.00 per month).
Fees in the United States may be tax deductible. Check with an accountant
Compare the Cost:
The cost to hire an editor to review your book can run between $5 to $125 per page! For a 300 page book that's anywhere from $1,500 to $37,500.
With your theNextBigWriter Account
Or if you don't have an account yet