(16 replies, posted in Romance Inc.)

I have a wedding disaster in mine as well!  Not all weddings are happy!!!! Keep ranting! :-)

(16 replies, posted in Romance Inc.)

Couples are just NOT into traditional weddings anymore.  I remember when I had a small photography studio in another lifetime, the craziest thing a couple asked for was several black and white pictures in the snow.  They turned out beautifully but everything else was VERY traditional. Whole new generation!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...A Tale of Two Cities...I read this for the first time when I was 15...still has the same impact as it did back then - the 60's.

(10 replies, posted in TheNextBigWriter Basic)

I would connect and highly recommend Janet Taylor-Perry.  I agree with Norm.  She is upfront, precise and concise.  Definitely my #1 editor.

Hi Sol,
Just joined the class and printed out the first lesson.  I write contemporary romance and have been a member of TNBW for several years now.  I started writing when I was about 12.  My mother couldn't keep me away from an old manual typewriter. 

Some of my favorite writers are Nora Roberts, Stephen King (a master), John Grisham, Charlotte Bronte, Michael Connelly and Harlan Coben, just to name a few. 

A fun or quirky thing about me is that I can act as childish as my granddaughters when they were growing up.  We now have a bond that is precious.  I love my husband and my family and cherish life to the fullest.

Looking forward to learning more about honing my craft.  Thank you for offering this class.