Topic: Relax

A song came to mind (again), and I really wanted to share. If you've never heard of Bruno Mars, you really should get out more. He does this song that just makes me so Happy. No, not that one. It's the The Lazy Song. It's now the theme song for this group. You're welcome.

Re: Relax

Okay, I'm dropping another quarter in the jukebox... Selecting 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by the group Train.

I'll chill with you. What's up?

Hey cobber! I just swung through and saw your message. Today is Father's Day, and since everyone has at least one, I'll wish you and yours a Happy Father's Day.

What's going on in your part of the world?

Now I Best get back to the grill. Hope to be back sooner than two weeks!

Anybody up for motorboatin'? (Cue quarter for jukebox.) Let's go find us a pontoon.

Pontoon, by Little Big Town

Maybe it's just me but it seems folks don't want to make many comments or
just leave goofy talk shop since we changed to the new TNBW site.
What are your thoughts JLMo?

Yeah, Lee. I find that to be true. Perhaps the work-a-day world is just so stressful, that folks don't want distractions when they finally do get the opportunity to write. But, then again, we are two of the 'retired' individuals. We've learned to step back and let an hour pass without notice.

Looking through the other forums, there are a few of us being silly. But, I'm afraid, not intentionally. Ha!

Here's to not caring. *clink*