Topic: Not much activity

Hi everyone, Of course I'm the worst for biting off more than I can chew, and not following through with a plan, but I'm really interested in feedback on books for itty-bitty readers. I'm hoping I'm not the only one. I know that poems often make cute children's picture books, and ideas can come to any of us. Hey, it's a market - a tough one, but it's there.

I'll toss out the idea of this group for a little while longer, then if no one is really interested, I'll close the group. I do fully understand that TNBW is traditionally a site for grown-up books.

Write On!
Mrs Piddles

Re: Not much activity

I'd read if people posted stuff. I do have plans for kids books, but not the time.  Does if it matter if there are periods of inactivity? Maybe I don't fully understand the group thing, but it seems to me there's no need to close a group.

Hi Michelle, I don't think it matters much if there are periods of inactivity. I remember Sol mentioning that he would take down dead groups himself to free up space, so I decided to post something. But I intend to do something with Christie's Chicken, and I'm drafting another adventure of Christie and Fluffy about honey bees.

Did someone mention that time is a four letter word?

Write On!
MzP

No! Please don't close this group!! I've been wanting a place to work on my children's books. I've been a member for a couple of years or so but am just now checking out this new structure, so please give me a little time and I will be happy to post and seek reviews and offer my reviews of others work. I'm not sure how to post on this new site so I need to figure it out. smile but I'm very excited about this group you have formed.

Welcome Radley. Thanks for th review of Manga Tale. I'm glad you liked it! I'll keep an eye out for your stuff. I'm busy writing a series of stories mostly for adults, with the exception of Manga Tale, but when I finish this project I already have a middle grade book on the computer. I wrote it for my kids years ago and would love to get it into shape.  So hopefully activity will pick up here.