Topic: Where Did Everybody Go?

This group started with a bang, but for some reason it went out as quickly as it came into being.  Where is everyone?  It was such a good idea (or at least I thought so) to get all us 'oldies' back together, and so refreshing to read your new work.  But then...bam!  Gone.  Some of us are still here, but what happened to the rest?

2 (edited by Seabrass 2019-10-29 02:46:22)

Re: Where Did Everybody Go?

They were all eaten by wild hogs. It was grisly. Those who have fingers left can probably type up and submit new work soon. Once the antibiotics have stopped. Those who don't have any fingers – or maybe even arms – left can perhaps learn to use their toes, or try dictating. As for me, I climbed a tree. No wild hogs in these branches!

I can't answer for anyone else, but I've been lost in the ether for the last couple of years...shutting down and selling two businesses, repairing and selling a house, a cross-country move with 3 dogs and a 93 year old mom, a divorce, a cancer diagnosis and becoming disabled. It's been a CRAZY couple of years for me. I'm only just barely coming out of the fog in the last month or so.

Hope everyone else is well.

The last couple years have been rough on top of the couple rough years immediately before that! I've been writing but much slower and with a deadline that was long over due. I'm actually hoping that I can stick with it again this time! It'll take me a while to get reviewing and posting, but I'm going to try!!!

Dang!  From the responses above, I'm hoping everyone is still kicking!  Sorry to hear what you're going through.  Hope your holiday season is light and fun this year. 

Happy trails
MJ