Topic: POP COP QUIZ #39 Crime Flix and Chill
Br-r-r! It’s cold outside, so what better way to spend your free time (besides writing that best-seller) than with a movie? These feature a lot of snow, so break out the hot chocolate kit you got for Christmas!
Name the movie and at least one of the actors.
1. Aspiring author goes crazy when trapped at snowed-in posh hotel.
2. A failed hit man and his mentor hide out in a European tourist town.
3. Detective investigates the disappearance of a woman whose scarf is found wrapped around a snowman’s neck.
4. U.S. Marshall tracks a killer in Antarctica.
5. American couple on a train from China to Moscow meet troubling fellow passengers.
6. A travel agent plans to turn in a frozen corpse he found and collect the insurance.
7. Sister and brother must split up after their escape from a casino heist goes bad.
8. Insurance salesman teams up with a psychopath to steal a rare violin.
9. Detective discovers a connection between serial murders and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
10. A businessman crosses the line from law-abiding citizen to wanted criminal.
11. ★FREE GIFT TO YOU★: Bumbling auto salesman plots wife’s kidnapping.
1. The Shining (1980) Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall
2. In Bruges (2008) Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson
3. The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson
4. Whiteout (2009) Kate Beckinsale, Gabriel Macht
5. Transsiberian (2008) Woody Harrelson, Emily Mortimer
6. The Big White (2005) Robin Williams, Giovanni Ribisi
7. Deadfall (2012) Eric Bana, Olivia Wilde
8. Thin Ice (2011) Greg Kinnear, Billy Crudup
9. Horsemen (2009) Dennis Quaid
10. Gringo (2018) Joel Edgerton, CharlizeTheron
11. Fargo (1996) William H. Macy, Frances McDormand