Topic: "Love in Exile" to be published

In 72 hours, Kindle will be publishing "Love in Exile."  It's Kindle price is $2.99, although I will probably have a promotion for $0.99 and it will be free on Kindle Unlimited.  Once it's published, I'm taking it down.  But you can still read it, for a price, and write glowing reviews of it.  Wish me luck on the sales!  Hugs, Rhia.

Re: "Love in Exile" to be published

Good luck!

C J Driftwood wrote:

Good luck!

I don't plan to get rich from my writing (although it would be nice).  A few good readers like yourself is all I ask for.  I hope you have Kindle Unlimited, so you can continue reading it for free; if not, $0.99 won't kill you.  They don't seem to have author's copies at Kindle.  I've had to use my Kindle Unlimited to get my e-copies.  I hope you continue reading and enjoying.

I will be soon posting my next novel, "Time for Exile," starring Heather with strong supporting roles by Rhiannon, Barbara, Diane Witherspoon (who you meet later in "Love in Exile."), and Jeb Hardwick.  The usual cast of characters is there--Rosalyn, Ioseff, Lido.  It is very rough and will probably undergo revisions before I start posting.  Like other, earlier, books, it needs stylistic revisions that reflect the progress of my writing. I strongly suggest reading "Love in Exile" and "Out of Exile" first, if you can.  And "Exile's End," too, now posted on Inkitt and just 18 reads from being subjected to The Algorithm which determines what the crowd wisdom is on publishing it.  The first four books is really one continuous story, starting at Rhiannon's exile, her return, the mystery surrounding her father's madness and her mother's death, and who the real culprit for the latter is, if not who everyone thinks it is.  Of course, everyone could be right.  After that, there is a murder mystery starring our heroes, but it will have to be revised after all the twists in turns of the tetralogy.  Yes, I'm going to be one busy bee for the next few years.

Tetralogy, eh? You're nothing if not ambitious, Rachel. I'm afraid that it's been so long (between you and me) that I either forgot or never knew where the heck I'm at.  In regards to your Rhiannon saga, of course, but also in life. smile Talk to me, woman. Use your words. So I can use my words to make your words even better. wink

Cheers

John

Well, that was sorta repulsive of me. What I really meant to say was: Congratulations, Rachel. And, if there's anything I can do, to further uplift you, I'm sitting here and willing. If not able. smile