Topic: 2018 Writing Intentions

Hi fellow writers.

Happy New Year!

I set myself the objective for 2018: Finish 'Being/Surviving Fifteen'.

That can mean a number of things; sending it out to agents, self-publishing, or merely printing it out and leaving it on a shelf at home. Most importantly, in 2019, I won't allow myself to edit it anymore.

Does anyone else have any writing objectives/intentions/resolutions for 2018?

Re: 2018 Writing Intentions

My objective is for "Into the Fog- Dawn of the Tiger" the first novel in the series to be self-published by the end of the year.

My objectives are:  To publish Vol. III, Exile's End, currently posted on Inkitt.  Finish the first draft of "Love in Exile," ("The Loves of Rhiannon"), and to start posting the fourth in the tetralogy, which has no title as of yet.  Oh, and continue to nag all my friends to read Vol. II, the flagship volume, "Out of Exile."  It's on Kindle, you know.  Hint. Hint.

I'm excited to see your books available to buy! Looks like it'll be a busy year!
CJ, the sooner you publish Dawn of the Tiger, the sooner I can read it and stop getting confused by things in book 2 that were already explain in book 1 smile

Rachel, looks like you're going to be a busy little bee this year! I'll get right on Volume III.
Suin, there is a section of the second book that lays everything "pertinent" that was in the first book (as a recap). But I hear ya on how it's hard to jump into a second novel without reading the first. I go through the front flap on all the books I buy to make sure I start with the first and read them in order. I'm going to do my best. I'm on Lynda.com now learning how to EPUB.

Volume III is currently on Inkitt, where you can write a review.  Any edits you may have to email me about.  nOt sure.  Thanks for the url on Lynda.com

hope finish up the Electro Cock this year as well as the "World before Ours". Also find a way to push the Radio Revolution book available now on audible.com and ibook, ebook, kindle and paper pack. The Saga of the Mighty Valentine and the Tower of Time is coming in June with Page publishing in New York. I'm doing the audio book separate and producing the music for it as well. Maybe they can help me promote my stuff. I'm not good at that.  I just put the Autobiograffiti of Grandville Rodriquez, the Outlaw that saved the world on Inkitt. In a few days I'll see where that takes me. Might be an alternative. Probably a screw job, i don't know. Action. That's what i'm taking this year.  I don't know what I'm doing but I got so many books. I just got to plaster them where I can. I work 50 hours a week at a book store and music store. I can put put out your books for sale. write now i'm a bit pissed off cause I've been enduring a case of pnuemoion for the past two months.   Slow start, but I aim to speed.

cj I used your suggestions in the early part of the Saga, but it as  has gone to editing at the publisher now. They're antsy. But I would love just an regular view of what goes through your mind reading chapter by chapter. Thanks for all your support. You're something.

suin, you better get being fifteen out, I mentioned it in my acknowledgements of the Radio Revoltion and you got to use the name "Suin." And I can sell a ton of copies in my store. It's good.