Topic: Personal Announcements

post them here

Re: Personal Announcements

One of the main reasons I felt the need to create this 'group' is because not only am I losing track of what people are saying and doing because everything is spread so wide, but I'm also constantly losing track of what groups I've posted things in. If we can get more people using this forum as a central spot, it will be MUCH easier to keep track and in touch. Make sense?

Finally found my way here so thank you Linda!  I'm SLOWLY  finding my way around but emphasize SLOWLY! roll
I found the old site far easier to navigate but day by day I'm seeing what I feel are awesome improvements.  One being the
ability to have material you are reading on one side of a page while you do your review. No copying .. which I would lose almost every time
and while I disagreed initially with review so reviews being visible?  I now am leaning towards feeling it a good thing as have had some
pretty vile ones from the old site. 

Again ... thanks for leading me here Linda  Spending most of my time trying to read and touch base with new members through their
postings as feel vital for growth on the site.  Few or no reviews will drive those seeking help and readership away.

Patti

So happy you are here and finding your way finally. It will get better as time goes on.

I am so pleased to have our old forum up and running. I like the dynamics of the forum and look forward to getting involved in the new year.  Irene Hamilton