Topic: Who's here and why?

Hi. Just finding my way around. I'm a newbie and low and behold there is a newbie group but no one has said anything. So Hi. Hello out there. Checking to see if this might be my new writing community....

Re: Who's here and why?

Hi

I am a newbie too. I posted the first two of my Sci Fi chapters, got really bad reviews, but it helped me edit and hopefully improve them.

I'm an old newbie. I was part of tNBW years ago, over a decade.  The site has changed a lot, but that could be a good thing.  I've gotten stuck in my writing world, so I thought I'd come back to the beginning and see if I can revive the magic I once had.

hi i am a newbie, i'm here to get reviews for my work i have written "A WALK THROUGH THE GRAPE VINES";)

Another newbie with some scribblings, er, ramblings I'd like to have reviewed.  I've been working on a manuscript titled Non-Compliant.  Check it out.

HI

I'm a newbie as well.  I'll look up your works and review and I would love some reviews of  My Model Family.
I put up two chapters. Not sure if I posted them right but let m know.

I'm new too. Been here a week and already got a more help than I've had in the past year. And there are a lot of good writers on the site.

Greetings! I had left this site 10yrs ago due to some very harsh reviewers that bully me within my writing. I had to stop writing for awhile. I decided to come back and complete my mission. Please feel free to add me and please review my chapter 1.

Enjoy your evening.

Hello all,
I am a new member of this awesome community.
Started writing some bits couple of months ago. A PhD scholar though. I write because I love the freedom I get from it. No pressure, no deadlines, no judgement, just freedom. Absolutely love it.
Read some articles and reviews here, must say, it is really satisfying and motivating. I wish to stay here and learn some skills.
Thanks a lot.
Have a great day!
Garima

Hi, fellow newbie here! I'm here because writing is my passion. I'd like to do it for a living someday (main or side income), so I figured I'd get some experience putting myself out there.

Hey all, I've been writing on and off for 5 years and still consider myself a newbie. I've been away from TNBW for about 6 months but thought it's about time I poked my head round the door.

Greetings,
I am a newbie here and to writing. I am retired and was looking for something to take up.
I have started writing a story "How Did I Get Here.."
It is a story of a young man falling through time from 2015 to 1863. Right in the middle of a Civil War Battle.
This is a fictional writing. All names of people. places and battles are out of my mind.
I was also looking for  someone to reviewer my work and let me know what they think

Hi, I'm a newbie who loves writing. I hoping I can gain more insight and experience here.

Hello. I'm newbie and i like stories. So far i have only small ones, hope i can make something big someday.

Hello, I'm new and I just posted my science-fantasy intro here. But I still don't know how it works. I've given a few reviews but I find it odd to force people to write reviews as you should at least say 5 things about the work. But hey! I'm new and trying to find my way around.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site too. I did a lot of creative writing in college and really enjoyed non-fiction short essays. At lot of the things I write about are hard to share with friends and family so I'm hoping to find some good feedback here, and looking forward to exploring all the work you guys are posting too! smile