Topic: robots will spy

http://www.mckinsey.com/global-themes/d … that-works

Re: robots will spy

That's great, but who's going to buy all the crap after all the companies (in the interest of cutting cost and reducing errors) fire everyone and replace them with robots? Can a capitalistic society survive the robot revolution?

That is the crux of a moment to this new paradigm; it will be a revolution and it may create a revolution. Society will survive, a highly stratified society will prevail, with the rich getting richer; the poor, the middle class fighting a class battle they can never win. The biggie here is Artificial Intelligence, the mechanical aspects of robots are already in action at a rudimentary level (compared to what they will be). 

In many ways the wheat thresher, the locomotive, the airplane were advances in robotics. They changed the world and the world's workers. A.I. ... humm, ... now that might make all of us redundant except the human sex workers who service the very advanced robots, lol.

C J Driftwood wrote:

That's great, but who's going to buy all the crap after all the companies (in the interest of cutting cost and reducing errors) fire everyone and replace them with robots? Can a capitalistic society survive the robot revolution?

Yes, capitalism will survive all A.I. However, humanity won't. The robots will be running the show when that all-powerful Marvel Comics robot overlord pries that last gun from the hands of the cold dead hands from the last weakling human on a polluted planet once called Earth.

All humans are expendable once the robots learn how to reproduce them selves more and more efficiently. What need will they have for humans? Of course the robot masses may eventually ask about a god-robot and then capitalism will take a whole new direction.  The First National Bank of the Robot will start selling money, usury will prevail, and Robby and Robbit the Robot Realtors will come into existence.

When  the robots win THE REALLY COLD WAR  begins... robots have no need for mom, apple pie and the stars and stripes... wait, maybe that war already started. Better send the spies in !

I'm taking my groups to new heights now that my health and wealth are back. max boyce killed max keanu, thank god.